VCR ventracor limited

vcr + 5.5% - new implant yesterday, page-12

1. 2,146 Posts.
    jardan,

First implant patient coming up for one year of extra life due to the VCR implant.

I would doubt that many investors would have thought that the device could have been faulty. It would have shown up in the first few days or weeks of testing and been pretty obvious.

There will be many medical professional watching very closely the outcome and conduct of each implant operation and the progress of each patient.

I would guess that the development process is one where there will be continual minor adjustments to both the device and the conduct of the trials as the trials continue. These adjustments are refinements to the device and to the control systems that monitor and control the function the the implant. It is one of the purposed of the trials and as far as I can judge from the news releases as an outsider, the process seems to have been very smooth.

This is a spec stock so yoiu have to have some realistic expectations if you decide to take a position. It runs on news, both up and down. It is not a stock for everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.