VCR ventracor limited

re: hey budffox howz your short? thurlow Hi ThurlowIt goes like...

1. 128 Posts.
    re: hey budffox howz your short? thurlow Hi Thurlow

It goes like this... Once upon a time there was some poor dude logged on to HC and nobody read his posts because he was a loser. So one day he had a bright idea... I know he said, I will morph into someone more exciting who sounds more authoritive and people will take notice of me. He remembered that there used to be a poster on here one time called budfox who went on to become a broker and stopped posting here. So this sad friendless dude thought he would take on the budfox persona as his own and make brave knowledgeable sounding calls and be very popular. He changed his nic to buddfox.

The people on HC didn't like this very much and asked him many times to change his nic so there wouldn't be any confusion. The original poster budfox also came back a couple of times and asked him to change it just in case somebody thought he was giving advice on HC.

But the sad dude buddfox would not change and became very rude about the whole thing. Time passed and there was a lot of confusion from people thinking they were talking to the original poster and buying stuff they perhaps shouldn't have bought because they thought they were talking to a broker instead of some sad dude trying ramp and flog off dud stocks to unsuspecting HCites.

So one day I thought I might go in for a little nic changing too. I thought I might become the buddfox voice of conscience and let the newbie people know that here was a person out to try and trick them by convincing them to buy dodgy stocks that he just happened to be selling.

Now don't get me wrong.. I admire good old fashioned Aussie ingenuity. But I don't see merit in trying to get instant street cred by stealing someone else's identity. You want it, you earn it for yourself.

So that's the way it is....and they all lived happily ever after abusing each other in not very original terms until hell froze over.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.