VCR ventracor limited

vcr loads of potential and profit

1. urc
    23 Posts.
    Syringe and others on this site need to think carefully about the legalities of what they are saying, you make statements misleading and defamatory that have no justification at all. Is anyone a surgeon or medical professional here??? Everyone that reads VCR and other postings knows that Syringe and a couple of others are just hardcore idiots, they don't sound that old to me either. Listen little boys, say something intelligent or once again piss off. Do you ever have anything intelligent or not loaded with unprofessional opinion to say. I doubt! Surely everyone can debate everything, however, when people start defaming individuals, organizations and institutions with no grounds or justification or even threatening people on this site something has to be done. I suggest to a couple posting on VCR to grow up.
    Further, I have made a lot of money out of VCR. I could sell and move on and take my profits with me but why when theres heaps of potential in VCR and soon, in fact in record time as opposed to others. Just because you have a problem with Kwammi don't piss others off who are not involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.