VCR ventracor limited

re: news:vcr worried by heartware dispute. HTW volume still zero...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    re: news:vcr worried by heartware dispute. HTW volume still zero so far, not traded.
    I guess syringe running out of cash to buy any more.

HTW does seems to have a few unexplained things about it. Syringe claimed in a post some time ago, that animal trials for HTW device had been completed long ago despite a press release from HTW at the time saying that there were planning to start sheep trials of some sort in the near future.

Then syringe says in a recent post that the HTW device is "is trialling apparently flawlessly in animals" . (note the present tense). So the story seems to be a bit confusing to a simple investor like me.

Apart from these mysteries and the general problem of a recent press release about the progress of the litigation between VCR and HTW where VCR says that HTW is violatiing some its patents, which seemed to me to have a very positive tone towards VCR's position, just the low daily volume makes this stock a bit risky for me right now.

We are all looking for good potential investments, and the VCR success might lead to some interest in HTW, but a stock that syringe claims to be the only major buyer for, and his story seems to be supported by the low daily volume, does seem a bit too risky for me.
    If syringe decides to sell his stock holdings one day, who will buy and who will be left holding the baby.

Until HTW daily volume picks upsignificantly, and until the litigation story and animal trials story, that syringe seems confused about, is a bit clearer, I plan to stay on the sidelines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.