VCR ventracor limited

vcrs removal from asx 300 and the asx sp ind, page-10

1. 201 Posts.
    Moyanous

Regarding your first paragraph.

"I see Ventrasist will play a pivotal roll in making LVAD devices a solution of choice for heart patients, even eventually replacing heart transplant since there is no problem of rejection."

I agree Ventrasist is playing a pivotal roll. it would be nice to see LVAD's replace heart transplant and it may happen. However there is competition catching us in HTW. We may not end up the favorites long term. Among other things, this may be a cause of current share price depreciation. IMHO

Regarding your second paragraph.

"Ventrasist is the 1st device with no mechanical contact and hence highly reliable. The risk is that some one may come up with a better design. HTW's is not it though. It's design is more complex and being smaller, it must work harder to move the same amount of blood -> higher risk of failure."

Doesn't HTW pump have NO mechanical contact as well. I thought they stole VCR design and vcr failed to act on it. HTW Being smaller has it's advantages as well, Can sit in heart cavity instead of under it. Agree will have to work harder but without friction there will be no problem with wear. Higher work rate may effect blood in some way.

I am not medically minded.

While still possible to be successful with VCR. I am not as confident now as I was 1 Yr & 2 Yr's ago with HTW positive outlook.

Just my thoughts

BH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.