VCR ventracor limited

vcrs removal from asx 300 and the asx sp ind, page-18

1. 1,694 Posts.
    Doesn't really matter how you may interpret the mechanical intricacies of the HTW vs VCR device - the proof is always in the pudding. If HTW can show that they have equally as impressive morbidity/mortality rates as VCR, then they will have the far superior product - because its smaller and requires less surgical invasion than the Ventrassist.
    There is at least one extra question about long-term viability with the HTW device(in my mind)- and you will have to get an understanding of diastolic function of the heart to maybe understand the potential problem of implanting a device so near the heart (and this problem may only come to to light in the med -long term).

And re: Bow ties - I totally agree - never trust them!
    I find it really interesting that an appointed CEO, who is supposed to be concentrating on moving the business side of things forward, seems to be more interested in inventing and presenting his name on a patent application.
    His head will roll - but only if the board are still interested in the ultimate success of this company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.