VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

VDM Outlook for 2015, page-2

1. 1 Posts.
    Hello nonimelb
    Unfortunately most on here can contribute nothing but hot air. As you can see most are non holders and at least one posts on no other thread. Hardly a good person to give unbiased view on VDMs future.
    IMO the two major shareholders are a force to be reckoned with. Dr Hua is a director of China Bank in New Zealand and his wife is very high up in CITIC. Dr Hua and his wife very experienced in construction and much experience in Africa, Angola in particular. Mr Luk, multimillionaire with a very impressive portfolio.
    All in all very successful men and have obviously invested their millions to succeed in this venture. 2015 could be a very interesting year for this company. Their move to offer cost effective machinery in a tight market a very smart move IMO. The investment into copper when the price is as low as it is another smart move. Looking at the possible potential of this investment very exciting.
    If I'm not mistaken their will be other gems forthcoming during the next 12 months hence my interest in this company.
    I've an order in at 0.008 myself but We'll see how that goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.