VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

Good post Keyser_Soze, a refreshing changed from the three...

1. 5 Posts.
    Good post Keyser_Soze, a refreshing changed from the three stooges.
    Yes I think the copper play is an extremely attractive investment and obviously so do the directors of VDM.
    These guys are big players in the Chinese circle of business and they will eventually show their hand IMO.
    Do you really think the Dr and his wife intend to throw their money down the drain? Mr Luk too? Not in a million years. Not sure what their short term plan is but have a gut feeling it's going top take people by surprise. I say that because who would have thought an investment in copper was on the cards?
    Yes I can see the Dr and his pals will benefit that's why I'm considering investing in the stock also.
    Where are the contracts? Well IMO he would be damned stupid looking for something in Australian mining sector, that was certainly the demise of the previous management and margins are hellishly tight.
    I think he has developed a very good strategy in diversifying so as not to put all his eggs in one basket.
    Equipment sales and hire, overseas investment, modular construction, rail, just to name a few.
    Investing is similar to backing a race horse...do your homework on stable, jockey, trainer and form. Agreed , some you win some you lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.