VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

VDM Outlook for 2015, page-95

1. 184 Posts.
    You are right mate. I think no point in posting here for me as well unless some substantial move by the company is announced or something happens which no one would have expected. I am a holder for long term and just got in VDM a couple of months back. Not an expert on share market at all. Just looking at this stock from a common sense point of view. If they have money to keep the company afloat in bad times then the company should do decent in long term in next mining construction boom. Good thing is that they have diversified the business so that it is not 100% exposed to mining services but still a construction services company. Bad things is: they are very bad in communication and I guess marketing. Most of the Chinese companies are, I guess that what comes from being raised in a communist country , nothing wrong with traditional Chinese ways of doing business. Just a bit different than western companies. Most of the Chinese in board meetings keep quite most of the time and they are good listeners but what ever they say and do has some weight with it.
    Last edited by nonimelb: 08/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.