VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

VEC chart, page-645

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Said with such authority lol, but unfortunately a very westernised understanding of how corruption and inequality works in these countries.

If the warlord wins and gets in the pockets of a corrupt government then combined they are only going to latch onto and foster the stripping of resources for their own personal gain.

DRC locals are not going to rebel and start killing other DRC locals working in Adidi Kanga.

All IMO, I almost hate to comment on these sorts of discussions - I guess it's just another thing to add to the list to down ramp VEC with.

There's barely any point discussing VEC it's beyond a joke at this juncture, obviously some large T20 holder/s think the environment is too high risk for their investment profile so are just exiting, and it may or may not supported by manipulation/accumulation, and a flock of sheep selling and running for the door. I can't see retail alone causing this landslide, but hope to be wrong.

"Buy when they're scared"

~$25m MC

Do your own research people, if you brought it at X and nothing has changed, no point selling, and if you do take it off the watchlist.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.