VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

VEC chart, page-7

1. 431 Posts.
    and I'm fairly certain we have a few good/great announcements to come. I'm excited about this one over the coming weeks/months.

I'm not the best with charts from a trading point of view, but I'm trying to apply some of my charting skills (I am a dreaded maths teacher lol) to this stock and just seeing whether it helps. Trying to dabble in a bit of market psychology as well.

So my take:

Low volume yesterday with a slight retrace. Announcements are due anytime, people know this and have made the obvious links with 4ce. Mr brewer is very active on twitter which is positive for short term sp gains (im sure no one forgets he owns quite a few here). I didn't think it would hit 1.6c on the intraday after the Ann on Tuesday (I thought 1.5c). But from here I'm expecting a 1.2c to 1.5c channel for the coming days. FOMO may take over tomorrow afternoon which could be interesting. But I think we will test 2c by the end of next week or the one after. All subject to change with the pending announcements. If we get a a fantastic acquisition and drilling results are good then, well I think we will see 5c very quickly (depending on the continual bullish trends of metals, market sentiment etc...). If it's not as good as the market wants then it may be a quick pump and then retrace to who knows where.

Judging by the smiles on me brewers face on the other thread I'd say it should be positive.

All imo, dyor, just having a crack at predicting. Helpful comments welcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.