VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

VEC chart, page-902

1. 7,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3554
    Morning Guys , Haven't posted much for a while about VEC , ( I Don't normally say this )  but I've been buying the lows . Not as successfully as some , but 1.6 to 1.65 , just when Coin has allowed to be honest More buying this Week if funds allow and VEC has not burst out of this rubbish SP range its stuck in.

Theres a few reasons , 1st: The SP is just Crazy for what we have ( Nearly Have ) Thats the real issues I believe , once all deals are signed seal and delivered , the game changes !

MANIEMA GOLD PROJECT
    The Licenses contain five main prospects; Kabotshome, Mbutu, Mitunda, Mbala and Tubambo

:Maiden Inferred JORC 2012 compliant Resource at the Kabotshome Gold Prospect of 6,966,000 tonnes at 1.9g/t Au for 421,000oz with a 20g/t Au top-cut
    :Current drilling of initial 4,000m drilling program, with the first 6 diamond holes part of an in-fill and extensional drilling program at the Kabotshome Gold Prospect

The Kibali South Gold Project
    Existing inferred mineral resource of 28.1Mt at 1.63g/t gold for 1.47Mozs, quoted under the SAMREC code.

The Nizi Gold Project
    Nizi Gold Project comprises several identified gold prospects including the Baluma Gold Oxide Project and King Leopold Mine
    Historical production of up to 1.45Mozs of gold reported to have been produced from the King Leopold Gold Mine during the 1900’s at grades reported to be approximately 30g/t

King Leopold Gold Mine, the Tarada Tailings
    Approx. 1.5Mt of gold tailings on the licenses, the Tarada Tailings, (which are currently the subject of retreatment and have been surveyed, drilled and assayed by SOKIMO)

The Baluma Gold Oxide Project
    The Baluma Gold Oxide Project, has been partially defined by SOKIMO through two SOKIMO auger and RAB drilling programs.
    The Exploration Target for the Baluma Gold Oxide Project is 8.0 Mt to 10.5 Mt at a grade range of 0.8g/t to 3.1g/t for 206,000 oz to 1,047,000 oz (“Exploration Target”.

ADVANCED WORLD-CLASS MULTI-MILLION OUNCE ADIDI-KANGA GOLD MINE
    Mineral Resource Estimate of 15.0Mt @ 6.6g/t Au for 3.2Moz of contained gold, reported in line with JORC 2012
    guidelines
    :173,276m of diamond and RC drilling
    : Completed a Feasibility Study for the development
    : Commenced initial mine construction activities
    : Equipment on-site purchased at an estimated cost of US$70m
    : Estimated 115 sea containers full of equipment
    :Additional areas of mineralisation defined by previous wider spaced drilling ( Watch This Space )
    : 3 year debt facility of US$10.0m to part fund acquisition costs and additional exploration and Feasibility Study costs
    : Already permitted for development
    : Environmental and Social Impact Assessments completed
    : Financial guarantees in place with the appropriate regulatory and administrative bodies in the DRC.
    :The Company has established an Exploration Target for the Project in addition to the SAMREC Mineral Resource for the Project of between 16Mt and 27Mt at an average grade range of 4.7g/t to 7.8g/t of gold for 4.7Mozs to 6.8Mozs of contained gold (“Exploration Target”
    ( I have said from day one , I believe this figure will be considerably larger ) It took VEC Geo's about a Month to increase the SAMEREC to JORC 2012 and increase the resource by 300,000 ounces ! What will they find in the 173,276m of diamond drilling to increase the Exploration Target
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/30816853/single
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/33719977/single

The second reason I'm so bullish on Gold and VEC comes from mining the stuff myself , they are not making anymore of it, and its getting harder and harder to find ! This is not like the battery metals phase we are in were Lithium and Cobalt miners are only just finding the big discoveries. With Gold this is just not happening !

1: US$54.3 billion to gold exploration over the past decade ( Exploration Budgets Up )
    2: Just 215.5 million ounces discovered in 41discoveries over same 10 Years ( Discoveries Down )
    3: 1.72 billion ounces in 222 discoveries in the preceding 18-year period ( Peak Gold , Are We There Already )

DleVZhgUUAEoHXg.jpg-large.jpeg
    All major deposits have been discovered, declares Goldcorp chairman
    ( I Guess he hasn't seen Adidi-Kanga yet )
    https://business.financialpost.com/...ve-been-discovered-declares-goldcorp-chairman

DlePpEfVAAAVG_8.jpg

Ill cut this short because I tend to ramble when I talk Gold Lol .

Exploration Budgets Up World Wide
    Discoveries Down
    Projected Mine production plummeting
    No Major Discoveries This Decade
    VEC has its hand in the Cooky Jar with 9 Leases , a number of JORC's , a number of SAMEREC's , $$$ of Equipment , Km's of diamond and RC drilling , and Exploration Upgrades on the horizon O Yeah, and a rubbish SP thats about 1/3rd of just equipment value Lol

Put quite simply , VEC has everything to Win , and in my opinion (Only) so do Shareholders !

Ps.
    Michael Washbourne‏ @mj_wash
    FollowingFollowing @mj_wash
    More
    Michael Washbourne Retweeted Jason Brewer
    Looking forward to the big DRC presence coming to #adu2018 this year. Next Friday will see $4CE @Force_ASX $WFE #WinmarResources and $VEC @VECResources all presenting their stories.

DlQ5xV4UUAAsgg8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.