VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

VEC chart, page-209

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    It's more likely that it's part of the ~90k package, and it was 1 more than was available by the first seller, if that makes sense?

So, seller one has 94592 shares up for sale at 0.021, and the buy order is 94593. The first transaction is 94592 to seller one, and the second only gets the first share on sale from seller two (who now has a partially filled order).

Then (speculation) that seller might decide to sell down to the lower price (0.02) just to fill the order because impatience or fear of a broker fee on one share, etc. (Or, somebody else sold down and there's an unfortunate seller with only 1/x filled, though I'm sure it wouldn't take long to fill). Edit: someone pointed out a previous sale that could have had one outstanding. 

This is my understanding of how the platforms work, but I might be wrong. I've noticed that not all of my trades show up on the platform so it could also be offscreen action, etc.

The only reason I could think of anyone doing a legitimate low trade would be to shift pip price.

Last edited by Jadis: 05/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.