VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Sorry yes I'm loosely basing 8c off the previous reports...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Sorry yes I'm loosely basing 8c off the previous reports released.
    They are worth scrutinising, some of the assumptions are 'over', others are 'under' IMO, but it's a good read to get a bit more of a gauge on what the thing is worth.

There are other factors too, asset value, project risk, potential for resource upgrade (which hasn't been discussed but I think could be massive), peer comparisons - the usual list of DYOR. I do not believe in efficient market hypothesis, so I take these with a grain of salt as valuation cannot take into consideration the market's sentiment on RvR, and if market is shaky, gold is bullish, M&As are ripe, gold deposits declining, and we bust out a monster and become a prominent name not only in DRC (and potentially the only publicly listed DRC gold) then a lot of these can bode very well of course for the 'premium' market might pay to secure a hold for the the mid to long term.

The SP target for me is not a mater of "it will hit X the day it opens", but will be a play it by ear depending on market reaction - do we have a PO3 style run as people clue onto what we have here, put on the radar but a huge catalyst? maybe, or do we just see 1-2 bags only, consolidate and re-rate? No idea, but i am fairly confident the number breaches 8-10, whether it takes 1 week or 20 remains to be seen, and is not really relevant I suppose as each punter to do their own thing, and I expect many will sell the news, or sell the very first shakeout whilst the traders really flesh it out for what its worth.

Just my 2 cents, so don't place too my emphasis in what I think the SP target is, because I'm usually wrong with the price and date estimates lol, so i'll abstain from guessing and just give it a general 8+ on a 'let's wait and see' timeframe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.