VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

VEC chart, page-37

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    vec selling.JPG
    Not much of a chartist, sorry, but IMO this is a key level as you say - Whilst Salva will remind us what we already know about the fundamental psychology of being trapped, I nonetheless think this was a very popular entry for many back in Dec/Jan - so would expect some to be covering themselves and exiting their positions or reducing holdings (maybe many in profit after averaging down last 9 months).

I also see a second grouping of high volume on the way down from recent suspension, who would now be in a very nice position and probably losing in profits/going for free carry? So there may be a lot of people looking to lock-in/de-risk/exit altogether around this 2.5-3c range I expect. Has been some really great trading the last week or so churn through what has not been an insignificant amount of supply, certainly higher volumes on the way up than on the way down in Jul/Aug - so for me, this is an incredibly bullish sign (not even needing to look at the intraday trading behaviour which is telling enough as it is, and the FA which we all know is coming).

I think someone said perfect storm the other day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.