VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

VEC chart, page-276

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Nothing that I can say here without being modded. I have had a few chats to Andrew Steers, messages with Jason, and have seen a few T20s/registers at multiple intervals which I cannot share with open public but if you msg me on the bird happy to chat. I have not been provided any market sensitive information and anything I obtained can be obtained from contacting the company yourself and drawing your own conclusions.

What I will say (MY OPINIONS ONLY) is;
    1. I believe the selling pressure has subsided and when it did we saw a quick bounce back to 2, I think we are currently only dealing with retail squabble and hesitancy about the time frames (understandable)
    2. I believe the seller/s had legitimate cause, whether or not the September delay.... anyone's guess... But I believe they still hold and will be looking to increase holding again, whether on the high liquidity of the announcement or beforehand, I don't know.
    3. I have seen no selling from people who, if selling, would give me pause for concerns - i.e. those in or related to the company, or relatives etc.
    4. I believe the deal is genuinely near completion, and isn't a matter of "if", but "when"
    5. I don't believe Vector is "stringing us along", I believe they are as frustrated (in fact, more frustrated) than the shareholder here in this forum with the delays - which also leads me to believe these matters are outside of Vectors hands which is disappointing but a reality
    6. I believe Vector has been asked to jump through a lot of hoops to get this over the line, including the complete and proven ability to not only be granted this acquisition, but deliver on it - the local DRC authorities do NOT want this being acquired and sat on by some Aussie hopeful, to collect dust or be used as a game chip to flip or fund semi-retirement for directors etc. - They want to make sure that this is going to a company who has proven they are bringing the goods to see it through, which is completely evident by the latest project funding agreements which are now signed and committed to for when this thing goes ahead.

In a nutshell, I think not even Vector anticipated it would be this much fine detailed planning involved to satisfy all criteria for acquisition, but they have been working hard to meet each one, and I have no reason to believe this deal won't go through (and believe me... I have dug, poked and prodded everything angle I can...). I also think the guys in DRC are not going to have gone through all of this with VEC and other parties to let it slip right at the last, they would only be starting this whole bloody process again with another young hopeful.

Has the final criteria been addressed? I don't know, I don't know what's left outstanding it looks like everything is done to me... so perhaps it is legitimately just the signing and minor details left? Will it be signed on this trip... well... I'll be surprised if it isn't - and yes that's not the first time it's been said.

This is not a matter of 'if', it's a matter of 'when' - and the SP between now and signing is just a reflection of STTers in and out trying to catch the start of a wave, and whether we drift up and down to 3c or 1c it doesn't really matter, because when deal is signed this will explode and begin re-rate, and if it isn't than it's going to die in the ass - so i'll leave it to other to judge their own RvR, I have posted previously about the RvR I give this (~1:27) based on what are in my view a set of very conservative probabilities of certain outcomes occurring. Some people ware willing to wait for the anns and not have capital tied up in a waiting game, and are probably happy to pay the 50? 100%? premium on open to ride this re-rate.

Enough rambling from me - if you're question was do I have any market sensitive info not announced (or accessible) to the market? no. But I've dug as hard as any man can and I'm still holding.

This entire post is my assessment of Vector and it's behavior as a stock and is in my opinion only, all of the above may be terribly wrong, who says my analytic skills are any good anyway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.