VR1 0.00% 0.9¢ vection technologies ltd

Vection Technologies (ASX:VR1) Virtual Reality or Virtual Revenue?, page-158

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 807
    Said it before, but as I’ve got a fair bit invested here I am very open to all opinions, hence the reason no one is on ignore. Some people I wish I had given more thought to, others not so much. I’m more than happy to have the conversations & I don’t usually single out posters. Its just I’m not interested in the constant repetition of those like our mate Slips who seemingly has nothing better to contribute than what they had for breakfast & the colour of their jocks on a particular day & the day before that as it’s exactly the same. If you truly give zero possibility that what Vection has been working on may work, then seriously wtf are you doing here? Get a life mate. The day you offer a worthwhile contribution I will probably stop posting as I would’ve passed out in surprise. In the mean time, don’t you have some family to annoy or have they given you the finger too ?

In contrast, as Klue pointed out, & Salubrious’ (amongst others) questions ask, I think its clear management need do a better job of communicating their products & reporting methods to the market. The fact there is so much uncertainty confirms this. I do believe this weeks announcement was a step in the right direction, but agree they could’ve expanded on that. For VR1 to regain trust, they need better transparency & clarity. In addition to the continued increase in sales this will only assist result in potential investors having reason to jump aboard & hopefully hold.

Now things have settled over the last few weeks, very little is being traded & available for sale relative to the number on issue, so hopefully we are in a bit of a holding pattern until such a time as we get news on any number of things we are expecting.

Re the comment from Klue is the cons outweigh the pros currently… I disagree with that. There are only 2 things I see currently being potentially negative for Vection now the CR is done… First is a particular board member who will forever cast a shadow so long as they remain involved. Soon as decision is made to remove him or he steps down it will be a turning point for the co. Second is how long it seems to be taking to get to the broader market… the longer it takes, the faster we lose what was a first mover advantage as competitors catch up. Unlike others however, we have multiple avenues of success rather than just one or 2 that are far more specific. Time will tell if broadening our offerings was the best decision, but it makes sense to get a bit of everything hopefully rather than a either a lot or perhaps just minimal of just one or 2.

As it stands, we now have a substantial cash balance, solid revenue inflow from new & existing clients, some 1 off & some ongoing, contacts & promotion by way of not only our own internal sales team but that of internationally recognised consultancy firms doing it on our behalf. We have trials & partnerships ongoing with so many Tier 1 clients & multinationals most other companies with $150M m/cap can only dream of.

None of the revenue is Metaverse related to date. Potential of that is just a bonus. Surely the fact we are in a position to perhaps take advantage of the Metaverse hype is in no way a bad thing. Anyone that says otherwise is living in denial. The numbers being thrown out re the expenditure & the future market of the next generation of the internet, just the tiniest slice would make it surely worth the risk. Far as Im concerned its makes more sense to invest in VR1 (which is the like todays equivalent of the electric vehicle rather than the combustion engine model alternative). IMO only, remember I’m just one of those bad gambling pumper types from lala land who look prefer look for future potential instead of listening only to the realists that rather wait till they know something is absolutely safe & concrete & obvious to the rest of the world, so DYOR.

Till next time we get news & have anything new to discuss, please get off HC & go spend time with your loved ones & have an amazing Christmas break. Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $39.40K 4.377M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1061546 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6916137 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.45am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.