HZN 0.00% 19.0¢ horizon oil limited

I think VV says sell because of this bit"RT (Relative Timing):...

1. 126 Posts.
    I think VV says sell because of this bit

"RT (Relative Timing): RT is a fast, smart, accurate indicator of a stock's price trend. HZN.AX has a Relative Timing rating of 0.72, which is poor on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00. RT is computed from an analysis of the direction, magnitude, and dynamics of a stock's price movements over one day, one week, one quarter and one year time periods. Once a stock's price has established a strong trend, it is expected to continue in that trend for the short-term. If a trend dissipates, RT will gravitate toward 1.00. RT will explode from bottoms, dive from tops, and reflect changes in price momentum. VectorVest favors the purchase of stocks with RT ratings above 1.00. "(SIC)

Basicly, it has a sell because the price has not moved much recently, and has been caned because of this stupid market conditions. The whole biz is over reaction to a small country in a large Euro market. Even tho China is saying their growth has dropped, it is still in positive. The US housing has nothing to do with us etc.... Even the major forexs has not done much today.

I have been sitting on HZN for over 2 years, before the GFC it was in the 40c range and it was an explorer, then GFC and it has not been the same since, even while making buckets of money. I can't wait for/see a break here. Even 55mil day created a sell off.

I can see, and I think everyone else on this forum can at least another 10 cents on this stock with no problem.

Has anybody spoken/emailed to HZN investor centre or better still spoken to Brent Emmett lately to find out any extra?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $308.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $50.08K 262.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 235683 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 911764 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.