Just checked this thread to ask if anyone else is currently...

1. 17 Posts.
    Just checked this thread to ask if anyone else is currently having problems with contacting VV and read something that cannot go unanswered.
    I have been a subscriber for a few years. To describe this service as "useless" is insulting to most... particularly to the author. Don't denigrate yourself by such a comment. The answer to the original query requires much greater consideration. To talk in parlance..."Useless it ain't!"
    Briefly...
    I have been in the market since the 70s and a fellow investor/subscriber has been in just as long. Both of us have valued this service. And this is where I need to say, VV is most useful to investors here in Australia... less useful (IMO) to traders. I use VV as support to my arsenal of tools... it provides terrific support and learning to those with open minds who wish to succeed. I never take information from any one source as gospel. I suggest one gives it a trial... if you love figures and analysis there is a good possibility you will see how useful VV is. If you are a young male with more testosterone than sense, don't bother.
    I need to stress that I am but a subscriber to VV.
    thanking you,
    wishing us success in the market
    rayhen

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.