XJO 0.80% 7,733.7 s&p/asx 200

Vegetarian -Thursday, page-39

1. 2,672 Posts.
    Redbacka - I think we were trying to mostly stay out of the way of specific XJO content with the timing of posting - i.e: I've only posted in the hours after market close and prior to Jacko starting the next days' thread. A lot of my posting has been on the previous days' thread after Jacko opened the new one. I thought that was what we were meant to be doing after we termed the XJO thread the backup and "classier day trade thread".

Big day on the XJO - we all sort of know that. Your post above - it's saying to me that everyone is cooking their books with this buy back crap, but the deeper message is that we all know the books are cooked, no matter whose 'books' your looking at - govt, business, central banks. I've just being doing my tax returns - even my books are cooked! They call it creative accounting apparently.

You are probably one of the few that probably knows why, or more aptly, understands why. But regardless, I think I see your frustration - it's not the stock tips derailing your thread but moreso the lack of people with the calibre of intellect you possess discussing the topic you want discussed. Further compounded by the fact that many other 'smart' posters aren't sharing their intelligent opinion with you when you really want their input. I'm not kissing your ass - I mean that - you are probably one of the most gifted analysts on HC and many agree. But if I may, I would like to compare you to some of the Legal academics that taught me and trained me over the years - after they've spent most of their careers knowing the answers to almost all questions ever asked of them, these same academics became exceedingly frustrated when they were suddenly not able to find the answer to a question, or did not know the most correct answer to a question. I think your question broadly is "When will the XJO fall over". Truth is - if you don't know the answer Red, we mugs absolutely have no idea.

I hope my time here does not discourage you from your reports - I doubt it will but felt the need to say it to you regardless. You are clearly giving more than you're getting back here - that is obvious. If you continue to give to us without expecting anything in return, I'll stop posting here about stocks (and so will some of the others I believe). But if you can tolerate the likes of me posting, we can maybe give you some snippets on the way we see things. For instance, I promise to inform you when a taxi driver gives me a stock tip... That's usually a sign of the end of a bull isn't it.

But you know why I'm posting here right - a really nice poster gave me the time of day recently and asked me to post up a chart and provide some analysis on this very thread on why I thought a penny was being accumulated... I really liked that poster for doing so.
    Last edited by Tylemahos: 18/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.