XJO 0.85% 7,766.0 s&p/asx 200

Vegetarian -Thursday, page-10

1. 17,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    PB....I know the past is no guide to the future but just for interest sake I noted the Bradley turn was July 16th and the biggest super moon this year is on August 10th. In 2007 the penultimate high was on July 16th when the SPX retested the all time high of March 2000. This may have been THE high had it not been for the Fed intervention. From July 16th the market crashed and burned and there was a huge panic/reversal day on August 16th. The only other day since then that I can recall where there was such a dramatic reversal was August 9th 2011.....So here we are in 2014 with a Bradley turn last night on July 16th and the biggest of the super moons on August 10th. I know that we can't say that this means anything but I note it for interest sake. The XVI is at new all time lows as we speak and has gone sub 9 today. That's crazy!! I wonder if we may not see a repeat this coming August. August 16th 2007 remains one of my most profitable single days ever in the market. I didn't quite time 2011 as well and that day was more about recouping losses I had made in the previous weeks

As Martis would say...we await.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.