BBR 0.00% 4.7¢ bora bora resources limited

Hi Quanta; I like your posts allot; I agree with your evidence...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Quanta;

I like your posts allot; I agree with your evidence but not the logic. I was talking about something the market does regardless of the dirt or value.

MRF is sitting on old historical mines barely tapped, and it is suffering from a big inefficiency. The Peer Imbalance is caused by the market, how does that relate to graphene or anything else?

Graphene applies to MRF as much as BBR, not sure what you are talking about, they are right next door to each other?

Graphene does not differentiate BBR and MRF, the market caused the Imbalance and the market will fix the imbalance.

I'm sure BBR will crack .70 when it is ready; the original point I was making is that volume is going to the unemotional, logical, leverage of capital and reduction of risk, all best practice in an inefficiency. None of that changes the excellent fact BBR is also under-priced.

So I totally agree, the point is both benefit from each and do effect each other. Once MRF is no longer in the dog house BBR volume will accelerate in my opinion. If we see MRF go into a Re-evaluation 2 Step that will effect BBR as sure in my opinion as night follows day.

Thanks for your thoughts though I greatly enjoy reading them.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.