BBR 0.00% 4.7¢ bora bora resources limited

Vein Graphite - Rare and found only in Sri Lanka, page-7

1. 11,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1077
    Nasabear. BBR have access to Queens Mine and the management there have actively promoted graphene based products since 2011. The Queens mine is an active mine with all permits granted for mining whereas MRF as you mentioned is sitting on an old mine.

Also the peer imbalances you mentioned should not be just amongst BBR and MRF. This is not a peer comparison as there are only two candidates. The sample size is too small.

It should be peered against the broader full graphite sector especially the end product not graphite but specifically graphene. Of which not many can claim to this. Lump and vein is pure TGC hence perfect for high value added graphene whereas others need to process and refine introducing defects.

I hold TLG as well. Highest grade ore in the world yet the demand is in the unique ore properties which exhibits easy graphene separation during processing.

I am not keen on selling graphite. I am just keen on the value added side of graphite to graphene for BBR. Thats the key. MRFs and BBRs Lump and vein graphite is the key ingredient.

Early days, BBR is more advanced and further down the track then MRF since the acquisition. Both have tiny market caps compared to the broader graphite sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.