HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Velpic in SaaS Market Analysis, page-46

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Posters should remember that everyone here trades/invests in stock for their own reasons, in their own timeframes, and according to their own portfolio constraints.

The reality is even though VPC has the makings of a good story and a good investment return in the long run (which many of us believe in), at the present time its price is in a downtrend - and on increasing volume in the last few days- not good in the short term. What someone else decides to do about that is irrelevant imo, whether they have a heart, a blue shield, or they're a billionaire. We are each in control of our own investment/trading decisions, each of us and our financial dependents are the only people that matter in those decisions. We should each be confident about our investment/trading decisions and we can afford to be confident if we have done our DD and thought through our investment thesis - and therefore not rely on affirmation of our decision from someone else on this forum. And that's tough when the SP is trending down.

I for one have traded in and out of VPC a few times, rather than deciding to be a long term holder. For the moment I maintain a position, and happy to accumulate some more at lower prices if I can get them - because my portfolio constraints allow me to do so. If someone else wants to opt out, then I totally support their decision even though thats different to my own. Thats the nature of the markets - we are all different.

Sales growth may be slower than some expected, but I think its a great product, there is a ready market for it, and the company has a good team working on it.

Cheers, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.