VEN 0.00% 1.1¢ vintage energy ltd

and if they started reposting old news over and over then people...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

and if they started reposting old news over and over then people like you would be concerned about why they were rehashing previous announcements instead of keeping their heads down to get gas to market. I am not sure how deep you sit in the energy markets but trust me, everybody looking for gas to buy are well and truly aware of what Vintage have and are keen to get a piece of it. I will ask you, if you had a stack of gas coming to market in a couple of months time and everybody wanted to secure that gas at $9-10 but the price average is between $28-$40 at the moment with declining producers- would you be in a rush to sell it?

you have a right to your opinion but other than that Hail Mary in Perth, management haven’t missed a beat. Look at the broader energy market over the past few weeks and notice the sell off? Look at the broader market sell off too, it’s all relative. Nothing has changed with your holding unless you sell it, other than the fact you can buy more at a discounted price. If you don’t like what management are doing then you should sell it but I would prefer the managers of stocks I own to be feverishly working to get gas to market so that we get revenue and let the corresponding reports tell the story down the track

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $10.28K 998.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1443024 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5105960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.