VEN 0.00% 1.0¢ vintage energy ltd

I get we are all frustrated here but I believe that the price is...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I get we are all frustrated here but I believe that the price is close enough to its value according to the revenue that we have and if management was to have promoted us like you say then this company would look very much like another in my opinion GLL where the price had spiked but with no revenue to come in the project is rely findinging it hard to get its credibility and the SP is reflecting that as it always does (High cash burns no returns), even if there was good news out about GLL now i believe they are at a point in my view where they would have to prove themselves before being trusted and that to me is not good as a share holders point of view . At present all we have to sell is opportunity but once we have the run's on the board and the revenue is flowing in with the high profit margins then the job to sell the company becomes a whole lot easier and the credibility is intact.Managment would be working very hard at this point to bring all this to fruition no doubt and until they can deliver on there projects I believe the time to promote the S!%t out of us comes after our first quarter when we will have 100 PJ of gas with only 15 odd PJ pre sold so that's 85 PJ of good news to sprook when we sell that and any more VEN finds so give it a little more time and I believe the rewards are coming. the sort version of all this is patients lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $3.281K 328.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2634087 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 42509 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.