VEN 0.00% 1.0¢ vintage energy ltd

Respectfully disagree with a few of these points. The costs of a...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Respectfully disagree with a few of these points. The costs of a small trading team is pretty insignificant in the scheme of the reward on offer. There may be days when the spot price comes back through our shoulder periods but we will still have significant gas shortages through these periods on plenty of days. You have to remember that all most of these east coast processing facilities have scheduled shutdown and maintenance periods through his time which has a significant impact on the supply. In addition to this, we have continually depleting supply from our major players that is outstripping the new supply so our deficit will continue to grow through this time. Selling spot gas does not have to be a 365, 24/7 responsibility and you only have to look at some of the commercial heads that VEN have to know that they understand when to make the most of their gas. A couple of days selling some gas at a spot price of $40 instead of a GSA at $8 will certainly pay for a commercial team in a hurry. I think we will see more GSA's signed to support expansion and I think they will play with some swing gas at spot price but thats just my opinion. The upside to hold some spot price gas to swing around between now and 2025 is too great to ignore
    I am just topping up on any weakness

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.