TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

Vendors selling

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383

G’day all.
    Stock being fed out at 3.7 yesterday and 3.8 today. I see several notices of ceasing to be a substantial holder from the vendors of the company we back door listed through. Interesting no escrow, but I think I prefer to get the large holders who are willing sellers out now. Also could be some who got in on the new listing lower down cashing in some nice quick profits. Mkt cap now $70m which is reasonable for where it is, if not a bit expensive. It’s mkt cap you need to think about when assessing how high it can go. $200-300m once in production probably about right, if they don’t have any issues and can produce enough each year. That’s still the big ? to me. Their annual production will be what determines the value. Then how many years of high grade does that give them. High cost, so when the high grade runs out, unless they’ve proven up more or acquired another high grade one, they have no where to go. There’s also development risk until they’re in production, but that’s low with the simple proposed method. But until they get there, always some risk, plus IO price of course.
    I only got in yesterday at 3.7; I’m not concerned with short term price gyrations. It may go down a bit, who knows how much more those sellers have to go?
    Permits an important milestone as we go. As is new drilling. Be good when they get a website up.
    promising emerging junior, but still high risk.
    as usual, Caveat Emptor. Risk in all stocks and you should always make up your own mind. I’m just an enthusiastic amateur.
    cheers,
    ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.