SGQ 2.94% 3.3¢ st george mining limited

Venmyn gave fair value of USD 967m to Araxá, page-21

1. 8,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8329
    @Archieros .... You do understand that SGQ are advertising this as a high grade Niobium deposit, don't you??

Have a look at the announcements headlines...
    "Presentation - Araxa High Grade Niobium Deposit"

So my question is in relation to where all this high grade Niobium can possibly exist, as per the map showing a few high grade holes, the NI43-101 compliant resource showing only 80kt of mineralisation above 2%...

There is lots of information about this project in the public domain, which none of the regular supporters of this company want to discuss at all. Why is that??

Why isn't the company themselves calling it a high grade REE resource or a high grade phosphate resource, but instead the concentration on the Niobium that there is not much of high grade at all? (high grade being over 2% of which CBMM and WA1 have lots of!!).

Are you so concerned with the lack of high grade Niobium you have to change the topic to REE?

The map from SGQ is not showing REE, it's showing Niobium, the cross sections in the original presentation are showing Niobium. I'm asking about where this 'monster' of Niobium is going to come from??

So where is it possible to find any more high grade Niobium on these tenements? Or is the lousy 80kt above 2% all there is??
    BTW all these holes have already been included in the MRE by the Canadian standard....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $35.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $301.3K 8.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1979058 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 255000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.