LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

ventech/ocg article on 5000bopd plant., page-2

1. 605 Posts.
    Thanks MrMgee,

Every time I see them talking about a 5000bpd plant, I see Linc in my mind, as PB has a fixation on the that number and all other interested parties in GTL, seem to interested in 1000 to 2500bpd capacity plants at the moment.

With all the great news going around at the moment, not to mention the share price, I believe the one bit of news that is slipping under the radar, is the sub salt well they plan to drill in Tx or La. In the US there is very little time required between permit application and drilling, and as they are currently going through the permit approval process, it won't be long before they spud the well.

If this well comes in, it will not be like the current attic wells they are currently producing from tied old reservoirs. It will be fresh and lively with most likely descent well life with more wells to follow, and most importantly it would be able to be put on line immediately. Maybe not affecting the 1st quarters results, but certainly it would be producing in the second quarter.

So even though Umiat, Wyoming, SA, South Africa, China, Ukraine, Poland, UK, Alaska and Queensland, all sound great, did I miss any, lol, the sub salt if it comes in could have an immediate short term affect on the companies financials. Though it is hard to see how it could push the share price any faster that what it has been doing in the past couple of days. Isn't it great?

Thanks to all the wonderful researchers here who have been willing to share there information, it has been a team effort, and we have all gained by it.

Now lets enjoy the ride. Yippee!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.