VCR ventracor limited

thanks Vyking, i must say i was gobsmacked and nearly fell off...

1. 82 Posts.
    thanks Vyking, i must say i was gobsmacked and nearly fell off the chair last night when he said 30 thousand devices per year. i know its still a few years away but i had absolutely NO idea they had the means to achieve those sort of sales in the future! do you know how many devices their 'clean room' enables them to produce per month?? i think i recall someone mentioning 50, but geez after what he said last night it must be more like 3000 or more per month. very impressive! do the figures on that @ $100k a pop :)

yeah i didn't mention the private equity thing cos i wasn't sure if the interviewer said approached by investors or takeover targets?

i am really starting to think that maybe there's no insto backing yet due to the nonchristian, nonreligious type of instrument it is, in that it keeps people alive unnaturally..?? as the world is full of so many religions and religious people, do you think that could be a reason? or do you think i'm way off mark...? i just can't think of any other concrete reason i guess. their potential in the future is massive and there's heaps of other biotechs/health stocks that insto's have backed that have no earnings yet and are purely going on future potential sales. anyones thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.