VCR ventracor limited

ventracor interview tonight , page-15

1. 395 Posts.
    hi Nuttyflavour;

Personally, I don't give much (any actually) credit to those HUGE figures. These are best case scenario and represent the total of the market's capacity.

To sell this number of devices, VCR must manufacture them, and their current capacity is 600 per year, which can expand to double that without investing further into it's infrastructure.

Also, 30,000 is the total market capacity and VCR will hold a certain % of that. What that is, it depedant on a number of factor (sales drive, acceptance by the doctors = being a preferred device, and above all competition).

Speaking of competition, if VCR is the 1st one to achieve sales in EU for third gen. then it is likely to have a good chance of become a preferred supplier, and subsequent companies must live upto, if not better the results vcr's device can provide.

NuttyFlavour, I have NEVER, EVER known anything to stand in the way of someone making a dollar!!!!....Not even religion!!!!!....as a matter of fact, especially religion.....did you know that the major players in the financial markets are the well established religious entities???

That's my personal experience, may be someone has/had others....However; for instos not to be a major player, is, IMO ONLY, simply due to them not seeing VCR as a revenue generating company as yet. This is why I was soo hoping for some sales forecasts in this quarter report. Hopefully with this news release and subsequent ones around the middle of this year, it should change perception.

I am not sure, but I believe that I have seen your ID./handle/nickname on that other site (SS = Sh*t Site, no offense or disrespect intended towards any poster on that site, I just have no respect or time for the Low Lives, C*&^ S*&^%#@$, AH Administrators that run it).......I have a few other choice and appropriate expletives, but there just isn't enough space to write them all...............

In any event, if you are a member, you can see all this in previous postings while I still attended that site, which I am happy to say, will NEVER EVER go back to it again.

Cheers;

PS. All information discussed above represents my view only. This is not to be taken as market/financial advise of any kind. Please do your own research and seek professional advice from qualified person/s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.