SEQ 1.27% 40.0¢ sequoia financial group ltd

Sorry it definitely isn't irrelevant - Termination payout would...

1. 5,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Sorry it definitely isn't irrelevant - Termination payout would normally be to the planner not a client. Remediation is for remedying something - its easy to lookup. It means something was not done properly and caused damage. For a company where you provide planners with a set of tools and and umbrella to work under I would assume you would be extremely careful and take any claims very seriously. Afterall its your business largest asset - Goodwill. - even an isolated one.

Big Picture:

Its dropped 14.5% in 3 months. Its all about the period you choose. Actually it is down if you choose all of them ( 6 months ,1 year and 3 years) to 3 years and 3 years its down from 61c to 45c.

Isolated incident - the AFS say that there are a number of cases their council are working on that one was obviously very large. However now there is the 7.30 report and another operator under their AFSL. I seriously doubt the ABC does a program on an isolated incident. Yes its just another planning business but unlikely to be an isolated incident within ) Venture Eff) that business.

Unfortunate word Maverick - Per Collins Dictionary "if you describe someone as a maverick, you mean that they are unconventional and independent, and do not think or behave in the same way as other people. He was too much of a maverick ever to hold high office. " I don't think he is a maverick He is just the CEO who replaced the previous CEO. However yes the shareholders overwhelmingly voted in favour of the current board including GC.

Even bigger picture lets review our positions in 18 months. If my concerns are unfounded I will applaud your insight. I tend to do detailed research as big picture has often been my downfall.

Last edited by joewolf: 05/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $49.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $67.44K 168.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49622 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 86903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.