SEQ 1.27% 40.0¢ sequoia financial group ltd

I don't know if you have ever been in the wild. The lion looks...

1. 5,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    I don't know if you have ever been in the wild. The lion looks at no one but just walks on as everything is afraid of it. Ankle biters are the same. You will keep trying to suggest you have a great insight into things but don't actually understand. I had decided to put you on ignore - much like the lion, but it seems That you have stirred up portfolio plus and been pretty insulting. So herewith my reply.

No its not me that said the events over the past few months have affected the business - it is contained in the announcement of 23 July 2024 re GC accepting the contract. Near the end on page 1 To ensure you see it . "The Group expects to report FY24 numbers in late August and expects that despite significant disruption to our businesses over recent months that did impact second half results, the full year results will see revenue of approximately $125m and normalized EBITDA of approximately $8.5m."

I contest that customers would actually know who Sequoia is or Interprac for that matter. The Planners provide the service so no I don't believe they contradict my view that this is drawing another long bow and that any disruption had little if anything to do with the 249D.

Sorry but I don't agree with you. I don't like you style and really will only return to this forum in 18 months to review how this investment has progressed so its back to ignore.

To Portfolio Plus - Sorry you felt the need to support me. Lets talk about other investments on other strands of HC. I will seek you out

Last edited by joewolf: 09/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $49.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $67.44K 168.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49622 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 86903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.