Wow now you are really making a mess of this. I will make a...

1. 15,273 Posts.
    Wow now you are really making a mess of this.

I will make a correction to a previous post as I am rather silly for using the term Heat instead of Temperature when used with gravity.  So any confusion for that I will cop.

Tristanc you have just claimed that the lapse rate is not a result of  gravity.   Have you just lost your marbles?
    "In reality, it doesn’t even explain why the atmosphere has a temperature gradient."   is what you said.   
    I suspected for awhile that you indeed believe that the Lapse rate is a result of your version of the Greenhouse effect.  But you were reluctant to make that open as it does complicate your version of the science. But you have just confirmed that now.
    disclaimer.  In saying that the ghg machine is re-framing the definition of the Greenhouse effect.   It is almost now in fact mirroring what gravity can do all by itself.   This is the slime ball tactics employed by the machine.

Gravity is constantly working our atmosphere.   I dont see meteorologist factoring in Greenhouse gases when ascertaining lapse rates or using the Ideal Gas Law.   DO YOU Tristanc?

But GRAVITY is used everyday to determine the temperature gradient that YOU SAY gravity cannot explain.  Bit of a contradiction here hey TRISTANC.   

I wonder what science explains it best.  mmm.  tristanc or meterologist?

You also make other statements as if I disagree with you?  What are you playing at with childish sheet like that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.