VNS 13.3% 65.0¢ venus resources limited

While trading volume remains low VNS share price has continued...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    While trading volume remains low VNS share price has continued to rise over a long period - if you look at its chart it has risen now since the 4th march, never retracement back below the previous lows, thus the rising trend over the period has steadily grown over the period.

The only factor that is missing for it to be a great stock to follow and trade in from a technical perspective is that there is limited trading volumes - personally I can't see there being too much freeing up of available stock as the total shares on issue are already limited and obviously with minimal sellers limiting supply.

What I have noticed in the past week is that there is a gradual tightening up of the Bid and Offer prices, and this suggests to me that we are ready to see some more price action (on the UP side!) in coming weeks. Possibly that will be related to news from VNS about impending drilling of the Joker iron ore project.

I am sure that the rising share price will only add to the dilemma of trying to get better trading volumes, but then again who is complaining if the share price is gradually moving up!

Maybe Venus will be shooting for the Stars!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.