OCC 1.25% 39.5¢ orthocell limited

It will come. Something else I am in in the sector doubled...

1. 7,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6772
    It will come. Something else I am in in the sector doubled today. Its a risky punt, but prices are just silly for the tech alone in four or five I could mention.

Australia is a poor place for biotech investment. Unless they are making headlines they dwindle in share price. I've always practiced disciplined selling of OCC and all pre-commercial bio-techs on announcement spikes to buy back in lower again (always net more stock each time in OCC). Not big money, but at least I am not losing. I won't be doing that anymore on OCC. Its no longer pre-commercial. Its doing the deals. Management are still tardy and poor communicators as we all have complained over the years (ATI results late again), but its a far more professional and appropriate board now - what I was pushing for a few years ago. PA desperately tried to signal value to the market with buying recently, albeit crap amounts. The market (i.e. investors) did not listen.

I don't come on OCC threads much anymore. No need. This Veritas report says very professionally all that I have been boring everyone with for years. ATI results. Appendix 4c end of July. August results. A Remplir/ATI deal. It will pop as it has in the past, but hopefully this year, with emerging revenues from Striate and other deals, the price rise sticks.
    Last edited by bedger: 06/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $82.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $65.71K 166.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1052 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 354895 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.