WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

this thread gets more ridiculous and more frustrating to read...

1. 1,060 Posts.
    this thread gets more ridiculous and more frustrating to read every day... i can hardly be bothered anymore.

OBJ has imo always been a punt... thats why its a penny dreadful - something i think a lot of people need to realise - up rampers and down rampers alike... if it was anything else than a punt it would be valued many multiples of what it is now... however, to me, it seems like a fairly good punt - they have an interesting product in a large niche market with a number of industry heavyweights investigating

no matter what you hear or read it is very risky... but with high risk comes high return... if you're not keen to make that trade off then OBJ isnt for you.

the decision you have to make before investing in this stock is: based on all of the available information, do you think 3M or GSK or the FMCG coy will pick them up?

if you research it and your answer to that question is yes, then you should probably be invested... if it is no, then you should keep your money on the sidelines and wait and see.

one's thing's for sure - if 3M walk away there is definately going to be some sort of bloodbath in this thread!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.