SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

NH this is true! There is no link other than the words used by...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    NH this is true!

There is no link other than the words used by Brian Higgins and those of the announcement today (and I believe they are identical) and only specifically around the meetings at MWC.

The only way you can see the connection is to understand the SYT tech and ponder the point that, if this process has been going on a Verizon for five years ( which is a fact), then what did they need SYT for at all? Do your research on Exponent and you will see that is has all of SYT's functionality including OTT and then some.

If you find the right statements from the Exponent division about MWC meetings and put that side by side with today's announcement you will see the similarities.

These posts are just to highlight that what I have been saying since last year is now fact. There are ecosystems, they include IOT, they are cross operator, they include sponsored data and address the legacy operator systems and provide a platform for the future of mobile connectivity amongst my other outrageous statements.

If SYT aren't integrated and you believe it is only for sponsored data which Verizon already have with cross operator capability and a SDK, so be it. But then why enter into an agreement.

Thinking about it over the last week or so, my posts are always going to be able to be shot down in flames because I try to read between the lines and most here want black and white.

Shoot away!

Or maybe the SYT researchers might find some of the tech reviews and other data I have reviewed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.