PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

vermilion #2 where is it at?...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    Having followed this company for the last 18 months and having been reasonably confident I know what there next move is, I am a little curious about what seems to be a lack of disclosure with regard to this well.

The pre Christmas presentation had a slide which clearly showed the flight path of Vermilion #1 but nothing at all about Vermilion #2.

When I asked where it was I was told essentially that the location was commercially sensitive. This was explained in terms of there being a lot of competition in the area and the fact that if you hit upon a gas charged sand that extended into another lease you got to produce it first. No sharing here.

The V#2 well is targeting four sands but we don't know if they are shallow sands or the same sands but in a different part of the formation as V #1 intersected or whether they include the "G" sand which was successfully intersected by V#1.

On top of all this we have an announcement that the platform to built on the basis of V#1 alone will have three times the production capacity of that discovery (why?) and that more wells will be drilled form the platform later in the year (are these the Vermilion location B wells we know about or new ones?)

All a little bit odd. I don't want to set any hares running but I have that very pleasant feeling that PSA may have hit upon a new field here bigger than they have let on so far. I could be wrong and have been so many times in the past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.