PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Yes DTrade, from ear to ear.Not sure about egg on my face, or as...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Yes DTrade, from ear to ear.

Not sure about egg on my face, or as Statsman put it "put in stocks and thrown rotten fruit at". I simply wanted to point out to holders that the rise looked artificial with the prolific props and bots at work and to be prepared for a possible dump. It could have easily gone the same way as last time with the massive dump after the JTC announcement. It was also obvious with the large turnover and no price movement that a large holder was selling out, which turned out to be L1 Capital.

To me the stock looked and still looks slightly overpriced compared to its competitors considering there are still many challenges with a majority non-DSO product in an isolated area with power and water constraints. Obviously some holders do not want to hear contrary points of view and will TOU and trash talk instead, not really constructive discussion which is a shame.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Pelm1 for his hard work and dedication in calling a sell in one of my investment stocks it seems for over two years now, even at the low this year of 2c and with over 150 posts. It reminds me a lot of the effort 'Overtures' put into Pluton as pointed out by my new best mate Pelm1 here

Without him I doubt I would have been able to buy into a microcap company of around $5 million at the time (now $10 million, compared to PLV's $150 million), which now has a project that has an equity partner, an off-take agreement and also expects larger annual profits and a longer mine life than Pluton. So at the same time you guys are cheering a 20% rise, I am counting the number of bags and trying to calculate the possible number of bags to come. I am glad that everyone has done well this year, as I do not like to see people lose money.

In regards to the last announcement, can anyone tell me how much of your project was given away for the NTA, or are you just happy that the stock managed to rally on zero detail in this announcement as opposed to the dump on the zero detail in the JTC announcement?

PS. pelm, do you have your cheque book ready for bowral?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.