VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

verus

1. 64 Posts.
    Guys,

everyone is getting ahead of themselves now...

i think that its the subject of a new post that should be held accountable. ill explain what i mean. for instance, everyone knows that there are day traders and long-term investors and i dont have to go into the specifics hopefully. now some people like to post when they buy and sell whenever it seems viable for them to do so, these day traders are simply doing what they need to do to make a buck, i mean with the news that came out today it was clear that there was no real new news, beside the fact that everything is on schedule, we already knew what everyone else knew, however, what was evident that there was no clear evidence of a CR which everyone was talking about and proves that they dont know what theyre on about and secondly the werent any unexpectedly delays, everything was going to plan. now with this news, if i was a day trader, which im not, im in this for the long haul, i would definately sold off today and tried to buy back in lower, this doesnt reflect that this stock isnt going anywhere, its just im trying to make some money thats all.

to the long term investors, we know we this stock is going, IMO i think i will be selling this stock anywhere between 10-15cents when they release news on whats at the bottom of FP1... so no need to worry or panic, just sit and relax, do you research and feel confident with the facts...

i think you guys need to differentiate the day traders and long term investors and then you can understand theyre perspectives into their actions.

anyway we are all going to be very happy in the next couple of months, nowhere but up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.