HTI 0.00% 0.1¢ hydrotech international limited

There are plenty of companies on the ASX that over-promise and...

1. 425 Posts.
    There are plenty of companies on the ASX that over-promise and under-deliver and this appears to be another one.

For as upbeat as the Chairman appears to be, his correspondence to shareholders is always littered with excuses as to why the company has underperformed, even with references to 'bad luck' on occasion.

I'd rather that he stopped making excuses and stopped making promises that he fails to deliver upon and just concentrates on securing contracts.

Once that happens then he can be as upbeat as he likes but not beforehand as it just lacks credibility and makes both him and the company look like a laughing stock.

Much was made in the Chairman's AGM Address about the appointment of three new board members. Let's see if Dr Lung, for one, can breathe some new life back into the company and its share price. I won't be holding my breath though.

However, having gotten into this stock at less than 1c a share and holding only a small parcel, and having previously followed this stock when it was trading at much higher levels, the upside should management get it right far outweighs the downside,and I still have some hope that HTI will eventually come good, so I'll keep holding for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.