NEC 1.54% $1.28 nine entertainment co. holdings limited

I have no sympathy for any of the current share holders who have...

1. 472 Posts.
    I have no sympathy for any of the current share holders who have bought into this company since the scandal has hit regarding child kidnapping, extortion and now corruption and facitility payments.

How do you feel as share holders the company chewing up $1m plus dollars to arrange an illegal kidnapping, pay off some people and bribe others as well as now it is claimed they also had one of Australia's well known underworlds on call to help out. Where does it stop. This company is going to get a huge fine by the ASX and deserves to have the whole board and management sacked. On top of this people should actually be not supporting this business at all. Tara Brown and her cronies should rot in hell IMO. The media and this company is there to answer to share holders and report on the facts, not try and create them.

This could seriously dent the company millions and millions of dollars as well as damage future earnings through advertising and other companies not wanting anything to do with nine. I know if I had a business doing any business with Nine I would pull it immediately and cease all future business.

Hank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.28
Change
-0.020(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $2.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.29 $1.30 $1.27 $5.669M 4.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4690 $1.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 4048 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.