IMM 1.27% 40.0¢ immutep limited

very big licks

1. 108 Posts.
    Hi People

I havn't posted for a while. Remember the ASX is nothing other than an auction house. For every sale there is a buy.

A few comments today about Director interest notices - only small buys.

What is more interesting was the VERY BIG LICKS during the day. If you look carefully at the sales and do a little adding up there have been some large single volume buys.

Now I reckon that is a good sign. In the past I have studied charts enthusiastically and many of my stock trades have been purely based on charts. Modestly I know charts better than most. I am not convinced that charting is the right trading science for PRR. An indicator maybe but not the be all and end all that some make out.

The large single volume buys today indicates to me that someone (institutions maybe amonst others) have done their homework and determined that PRR is fantastic value in the context of the overall nuclear cloud sitting above the markets at the moment.

For the first time in a long while I dropped some blue chippies today to also have another big lick at PRR.

Welcome someone to repost my comments in the next month or so when the SP returns to > 30c

DYOR and good luck to all.

Cheers

Buster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $569.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $1.746M 4.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7395 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 94636 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.