PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

very bright future, page-17

1. 1,000 Posts.
    T4P, Hahaha i didnt see your post as we posted at the exact same time!
    Honestly you are unreal and you showed us all you are not only a successful trader but a successful human being. Being a good human being is harder than been a successful business person.

You actually care about us and from what we just saw above, people turn easily blaming others when things dont go right. Mistakes can be a great teacher and you have used your mistakes to make yourself that much more better at what you do. I have a few quotes below to show the people who you are and what they need to do so they stop been upset everytime it doesnt go their way.

"There is no failure except in no longer trying. There is no defeat except from within, no really insurmountable barrier save our own inherent weakness of purpose."
    Frank McKinney ?Kin? Hubbard 

"I have missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I have lost almost 300 games. On 26 occassions I have been entrusted to take the game winning shot . . . and missed. And I have failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why . . . I succeed."Michael Jordan 

"An inventor fails 999 times, and if he succeeds once, he's in. He treats his failures simply as practice shots."
    Charles Franklin Kettering 

T4P when you get a chance if you can shoot me an email with any other shares you follow would be great. My email is [email protected]
    Have a good weekend all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.