PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

very bright future, page-9

1. 2,110 Posts.
    The readers of these threads were promised 5 cents before announcement, 10 cent after announcement,, and hundreds of millions of dollars re rating before Xmas.

Now the announcements came and gone and none of this materialised, exactly as we expected and clearly stated. the potential of this company is already priced in allowing a bit of swing in both direction for traders to make a dollar. ANP is, and always has been in hands of traders.

Notice with all the massive volumes of the last few weeks, there was not one sub holder notice, and the brokers playing it were mainly retail Comsec and Etrade.

The smart money were net selling according to the info provided by poster downside, a while back.

The relentless "promotion" will keep going, nothing can be done about it, but for me, once I see elevated liver enzymes increase from single dose to multi dose I know the risk are much greater than originally thought, It is still under control for now, but what will happen when you put patients on it for longer period of time and for more dosage. to start they have a 12 weeks trial, next stage should be 50+ weeks if we look at Pfizer product as a guidance at a similar stage.

The directors will always put a nicely worded announcement to promote their business, nothing is wrong with that, it is part of their job. but it is up to the individuals to read between the lines, see the dangers, and decide for themselves, and don't allow themselves to fall for the hype, which is aplenty.

This was a sell for me the day I read the announcement, the rise in share price was good for people who bough early...... and sold early.

Thank you ANP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $12.63K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66500 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 273231 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.