FDL flinders diamonds limited

very bullish chart...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    We have a very strong performance here...

Looks to me like it has been set up for a continuation run.

Sellers from the recent spike appear to have reloaded, over the last three days, consolidation has been completed on adequate volume, t+3 have exited (and some reloaded), trading is comfortably withing the bollngers, other indicators have calmed and with a close right on 8.9c, FDL is right on a key breakout level.

If the powers that be want this to run...it is well poised to do so.

Of interest to me, the closing price for the last 5 sessions (with VWAP and turnover)...

8.9c (VWAP=5.7c)...turnover $110m
    8.5c (VWAP=10.7c)...turnover $104m
    9.0c (VWAP=9.6c)...turnover $32.4m
    7.5c (VWAP=8.2c)...turnover $17.7m
    8.3c (VWAP=7.7c)...turnover $23.7m
    8.9c (VWAP=8.9c)...turnover $36.6m

Notice the uptick in volumes in the last three sessions...this is significant, especially with the 8.9c close tonight.

Even more so given the degree to which it has been capped to allow the re-loaders to get back in, I suspect at higher prices than they were expecting.

Can never be entirely sure where a stock will go, but there is no doubt in my mind this is now ready to test new highs.

I am expecting a close tomorrow equating to the highest VWAP traded over the last 6 sessions...which of course suggests a 10.5-11c close.

This failing, we may well see one more consolidation day, pretty much paving the way for a Monday rally.

Anyway, Kevin Wills, like many resource companies, appears somewhat hamstrung by the JORC code here...clearly he want to tell us it is bigger, but is being restricted with what he can tell us.

The term "conservative" seems a fair indication.

How far the market can (will) push this is anyone's guess...but push it they will.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.