NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Hi@Baz21, we already know what will be in the annual report...

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1460
    Hi@Baz21, we already know what will be in the annual report based on the August reports already released.

The highlight for me was the excellent cost containment in NA cash payments and capture costs which only grew by $0.1M in FY21, while at the same time NA ARR is growing at 40-50%. If NEA can continue to do this, there will be some very serious surplus cash generation from NA by next FY. This will open up all sorts of options for NEA to deploy its surplus capital (also from ANZ) for the benefit of shareholders.

What I am most looking forward to at the AGM, is the possibility of an upgrade. The market seems to think so the way the share price has recovered over the last month (and not due to the August report). I would be reasonably satisfied even if there is no upgrade, but just strong NA growth as usual, as that is what my investment case is based on.

There could also be an announcement that NA is now as big as, or bigger than, ANZ. If not at the AGM, this should happen over the next few months. Progress on HyperCamera 3 is also a possibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.