NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

How can you predict that?You can certainly make a guess and...

1. 1,810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    How can you predict that?

You can certainly make a guess and might even be right. About as correct as a psychic throwing out Barnum statements that is. At that point you will either become totally quiet or brag you were right.

I have watched charts and traded since the mid 90's (1990's that is, yes, I am that old). I still don't consider myself an expert.

So I basically am calling BS on your call "on seeing it in the charts" that there is a take over bid in the offing. If you know this then spill the beans of this 3.1 violation. If not, there are many people here who don't have your wisdom and therefore should not hear your talk in my personal opinion.

I have been around NEA for so many years that I was actually young. I love their model and the ability to scale this business throughout USA and other parts of the world with little capitol required. Minor updates to the time they expect to be fully in the black are +ve news as will be the dismissal of the case. Keep in mind that the case will last many years. It is the way people roll in the USA - the land of the free.

I feel that reasonable and constant updates to the market will make holders become as bored of the process and desensitise the market in a good way. Not asking for tactical details of how we are attacking them, just put enough details out their to show that we are Aussies and not going to be bullied and that the case (note quite a SLAPP case but similar) is not going to affect the market.

My rant stops for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.